1. Participate in financial planning and demonstration of engineering projects and PPP projects, including government communication, coordination and promotion of projects, business planning of projects, and participation in business negotiations.
2. Responsible for the cost management of the project implementation process, perform cost forecasting, control, accounting, analysis and assessment to ensure the completion of the project profit indicators.
3. Responsible for the financial calculation and financial management of the project company.
4. Responsible for formulating and improving the department's internal work plan, management system, business processes, etc. to ensure orderly and efficient work.
5. Coordinate relations between government departments, banks, and taxation.